Friday 21 November 2008

Hair cut

This entry is late for 3 weeks...
drum rolls please...
this is my long awaited hair cut..
should measure my kneck see whether did it grow any longer..
hurray...i been telling my friends that i need a haircut repeatedly....100 times maybe?
haha im a mini old lady...cant stop grumbling bout my hair...
cuz i didnt go for a hair cut after new year...

i've been their frequent customer at alan's saloon since my secondary school days...
kinda familiar with everyone there
''how much of hair do you wanna cut this time?'' alan asked
normally i'll cut 2 or 3 inches so that it can last for a few months
or i'll freak out each time he cuts my hair...
young lady...your hair will grow k..
but since im studying in kl n i wont be going back that regularly
i said ''cut all my spilt ends and freaking ugly highlight''
my friends say they're able to see my dry wire-like hair from afar

































my head is feeling so light right...
imagine how much shampoo i gonna save up now...
this time long and managable..
good bye over long messy dry hair....

hee...how do i look now?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to c ur look~~~
take k ya~

Anonymous said...

cant wait to c ur new look~
take k ya~

Leaf said...

thanks...
u take care too...

Anonymous said...

too happy to see our killer change look liao....killer also learn to cut hair de...^^ hehe..hope can fast fast see ur new look...miss u...^^

Leaf said...

anonymous..

pening...u can see me when im back in kl...huahaha

Welcome to Leaf's world Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text Generator