Wednesday 19 August 2009

A worthless friendship

I got a msg from my mates from some online network.

To my suprise she was so so so friendly compared to last time and even started to be concern about my life..wow..that sweet..but the ironic things was, she's the kinda of ppl who is judgemental and materialistic.Do i need a friend like this, think twice, twice wont be enough

well, maybe a gazillion time..where my calculator??

im glad she out of my life and i dont need to meet those shallow minded ppl in person and im not going for any high schl reunion.

Duh, totally hate it..

Please imagine peers that scan u from head to toe and looked down on u..
I cant forget any of those feelings

Now i wonder whether she was attracted by my current appearance or she really wanted to catch up with me after so long time.
that's a friendly hi with motive..
i can smell something from my computer screen.

This reminds me that im fat and nerdy during my secondary schl days so they kept a distance from me or maybe avoid me. why ? because i might make them look ugly and boys will categorized them into the so call UGLY group..

so now i looked slightly better u wanted to be friends with me again?
wtf? i dont know u already..sorry to say so..
who are u to judge me ?

Till now the same matter still occurs in my uni days
Those so called class mates, be friends with u based on things that they can benefits from..
for instance, academic, transport, popularity, or maybe financial aids

Im so freaking tired of all this,
politic in class, being treated like an outcast or maybe non existence..
keep me away from all troublesome matter
Sigh.. the realistic world

No comments:

Welcome to Leaf's world Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text Generator