Tuesday 3 November 2009

Something U missed I

I know that i didnt update my blog for quite some time..
here i gonna share with u the activities i did after my finals and the entire month
please be patience with me..

I went back to my aunt's place for a few days...
chatted with my aunts every night before sleeping...
When i was a child they took turns to look after me when mom was working.
Until now,my aunts will prepared my favourite home cooked dish each time i go back without failed.
i feel so loved. <3

I've a cousin that i grow up with,
we spent lotsa time together,
sometimes we fault but there's no hard feelings.
Her sis feels that she treat me better than her own siblings...
wahaha...now see who's talking...Im the dai ka che...

We went for our sing-k session
as usual oldies will be on our sing list..
haha..most of the songs are from the 70's, 80's and 90's.
my friends surrender each time i sing oldies
sorry la..i prefer oldies because the lyrics are more refine and meaningful.
But my cousin is ok with my selection of songs.

here are some pic during our k session..

Greetings from Neway

I kissed a girl and i liked it..remember who's song is that ??
pure sisterly love...hehe...muaks...

Dun tell our moms that we kissed....shhhh...keep it a secret..

No comments:

Welcome to Leaf's world Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text Generator