Sunday 6 November 2011

The Sence, Chinese Orchestra Concert 《傾聽》華樂演奏會

A few months back, Lovis called and asked me to join their annual concert. Without hesitation, I agreed to join BIG YES~~~ No reason to reject as I'll be free during the Deepavali Holiday. Chinese Orchestra played an major role during high school, because of my late Coach, we got the opportunity to join Ao Xiang every year and get to know friends from different states. There were too much happy moments together, we shared our tears and laughters. Thus, this is how our friendship bloomed over the years. Nothing can compared with a group of friends who treasure each others talent.

 ∮Picture taken in TAR College,
thanks Janet for capturing the right angle and suitable background.
 
Been practicing my ass of during the three days intensive camp.
My skill has become rusty and it's my fault that i didnt practice frequently.
Sigh, this is studying last minute for the exam
and Im not a last minute person.
Stress max, *pushed panic button*


 ∮Doing some last minute preparation before the concert starts.
I was very nervous and my palms very sweating as my last performance was two years ago.
Hope everything goes well.



 ∮Group photo before the concert starts.


 ∮Paying full attention to the conductor~


 ∮With my high school juniors, 
JunWei, WeiJing, Ervin and yours truly.
We had fun and memories appeared before our eyes.

 
 ∮With Icing Dear~
Got to know her 2 years ago and she was my yangqin partner during the concert.

 ∮Big smile on our face,
the concert was a success.


 
 ∮Ervin, me
Friend asked: Why do I looked smaller in size?
Ervin answered: He was standing on the stairs so he looked taller.
My answer, Ervin grown much taller after hitting puberty..XDXD

 ∮Some of my high school juniors came over to support,
Im more than happy to meet them again.
Back: Janathon, Wei Heng, Wei Jing
Front: ZhanZhi, Ervin, Tommy, Yours Truly, Jun Wei and Winny

 ∮覺民一條心


 ∮With my partner, Yee Yan,
thanks for lending me your scores.

With Amelia, the skilful drummer.
When she's playing on stage, 
she has the ability to capture the audiences attention with her stunning performance.

Lovis, the conductor for the concert.
I owe him a big thank you for giving me the chance to perform with his orchestra
and his patience over the period.
He guided me a lot during the intensive camp,
 without him I would not be able to learn up all those songs in time.

No comments:

Welcome to Leaf's world Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text Generator