Thursday 15 December 2011

Sleep deprived

Sleep is the most vital thing for me, it's the time where I can recharged my battery after a days work and I would rather choose sleep over food. Hence, I usually sleep all I can during the holidays. Yea, i have been sleep deprived for quite some time. Just look at my panda eyes. Sigh, eye cream is useless on my skin.

This morning I was awaken by the drilling sound from the neighbour's house behind followed by loud footsteps and conversation. Yea, I know you're working your ass off and you don't have to inform and wake up everyone around that area. Thank you for waking me up from my sleep. I felt horrible being woken up by such noise. I reluctantly leave my bed, freshen up and went down to make myself a cup of coffee. Just when i wanted to take a sip of coffee, the garbage lorry was unloading the rubbish around my house, wahlau eh. Im surrounded by noise. Can give me a break?

Fine, might as well ignore it and submerged myself in music. After awhile, the garbage car left and the renovation is back again. ARghhhhh..*pulls hair* drilling, loud footsteps repeats.

 This summarised how i felt

Today is not my day, can you imagine being surrounded by such amusing music. Sound abuse I can say, if i have my own house in the future, I would make my room sound proof.
Welcome to Leaf's world Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text Generator